Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Hold Two Fingers Up To Yesterday

I went window shopping last Friday in the hopes of getting inspired by my favorite stores but I ended up being pretty disappointed. All the clothing was so cheap made and all the brands resembled each other. I only found this one dress I thought was nice. 

In a sense, it was good I didn't find anything too interesting because I'm trying to stop spending to save up for a trip this summer. Where I'm going is a secret you'll discover in July. It's going to be amazing! In the meantime though I'll continue recycling outfits and I'll be as creative as possible to show off my "swag". (I use that word way too often...) So anyways, here's a potpourri of the dress I found, my "Gangster's Paradise" performance and my latest outfit.









No comments:

Post a Comment